Sunday, January 30, 2011

Mine mine mine!

        I went to see Toothless yesterday, and he's ADORABLE! There was a point where he curled up on my lap and grabbed my hand with his paw to pull it up into his head! I know my heart melted at that moment! He was also so funny running around and chasing a little mouse when we arrived. He just couldn't get out of "play" mode, so we brought out a laser toy, and he was completely hilarious as he chased it around and stood right in-front of the laser several times while looking around frantically for the dot.
      Then the crumpled piece of paper came out. I never really sat down to think about it before, but cats can turn the simplest thing into the funniest thing you've ever seen. Toothless chased the ball of paper around the bottom of the table, then under a couch, then around the table again, then around the chair, then back under the table! Even when I picked him up to see if he'd cuddle me, he was still on the hunt for the paper ball.
      I paid for him before we left and now I just need to wait until I can bring him home! It won't come fast enough as far as I'm concerned! I can't tell if I'm more excited to move to our new apartment, or get Toothless!

No comments:

Post a Comment