Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Toothless' Story

   Toothless is going to be adopted by me on March 1st (though I'll own him since January 29th). Toothless was in a kill shelter on death-row until an adoption agent saw him and saved him by putting him in a foster home. He now lives with a bunch of other kittens about his age in his foster home and apparently he's quite the little ball of fun.
    Recently it was decided that he would need surgery to remove his teeth, since his gums were bad. They expect this to fix the issue, and I simply cannot WAIT for us to move to our new apartment so I can move him in!

   As for why I'm writing this post, I realize now that I am so super excited about getting my cat, but there's nothing for me to output all that excited energy into, so I'm creating this for myself, and others who may be suffering from the same thing.
  Hope this will help Someone :D

-Thirsha

No comments:

Post a Comment