Saturday, February 19, 2011

10 DAYS!

    Even Toothless looks like he can't believe there's only 10 more days until I get him!
    PetSmart is having a HUGE sale this weekend, but none of it is anything we need (or would've needed if I hadn't bought it already). I find it kinda funny that all the items they're putting on sale are small items that are already a dollar to buy. You'd think they'd want to put bigger items on for sale for their "Big Sale" of the month. I also don't understand why litterboxes cost so much? They already know that I'll continue to clean it and fill it with litter (which I have to buy over and over and over), I'm not buying it for looks. They should think of litter boxes like cell-phones, the price of the phone the company couldn't care about, the price of the PLAN that you'll be continuing to pay is where they want to get you.

No comments:

Post a Comment