Saturday, February 5, 2011

Toys Toys Toys


       These are the toys I got so far (plus litter box).The litter box (booda makes it) is supposed to be one of the best, and everywhere I go and ask about this litter box they tell me it's the best. So when it finally went on sale I had to get it. Below that you can see at the back of the picture the fuzzy balls I had borrowed a picture from PetSmart for, they were only 2-3$ and I know that Dot (who's evading my camera like crazy) loves to play with them. The blue-blob on the left hand side is a mouse that lights up and squeaks when hit, the foster mom for Toothless had mentioned that Toothless really liked playing with those so I had actively searched it out. Beside/below that is the teaser I bought, it has 3 interchangeable ticklers on it, one feather, one shiny stripes, and one fabric stripes. My hope with buying this is that there will be a tickler for both cats among the three (in case one cat doesn't like one type of tickler).
      Toothless should be going back to the foster-mom's today (assuming all things went well last night with his food), apparently he's eating all on his own, but they were keeping the feeding tube in to make sure that if he was having trouble feeding himself, he wouldn't go hungry. I'm so excited that it sounds like he's doing well!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment