Sunday, February 6, 2011

Home for the Recovery

      Home at last! Toothless went back home with his foster mom yesterday. You can see in the picture where they stapled his neck closed so that it could heal. He looks like such a happy cat (I have more pictures that I'll share later). I'm so glad that his gums look to have improved, and if I apply an enzyme medication to his gums everyday, the hope is that the swelling will stay down. I can't wait until I get to go and pick him up! We're going back to the home to see him this Saturday (weather permitting), and I hope to get a TONNE of pictures of him then. I'm getting very close to giving in and buying a carrier now, I'm trying hard to hold off, but it's getting harder and harder now that I have toys and scratching posts and the litterbox.

No comments:

Post a Comment