Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Operation Day Round 2 *ding ding*

         Toothless' Operation didn't happen yesterday. The vet thinks he'll be able to do it today, so I'm still constantly thinking about toothless! The vet also decided that toothless will still have his canines, just not his other teeth, because his teeth are still healthy. I'll just need to keep an eye on those teeth to make sure I catch anything that might happen (we're still going to call him toothless regardless). I also think we're going to skip going to see him, just to leave him in as comfortable surroundings as he can be while his mouth heals. I remember how miserable I was when I had my teeth pulled, and Toothless won't even know what's going on until he wakes up after the surgery!!!
        On a more positive note I'll be going out later today to go and pick out toys for Toothless. I got a lot of recommendations of toys from the foster mom, but also just looking around his current home gave me a lot of ideas. I also really want to get a carrier but I'm holding off with what little willpower I have left.

No comments:

Post a Comment