Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Broken In

      I did it, I finally gave-in and got a carrier. It's the PetMate kennel cab medium, and I'll post some pictures of it tomorrow. I WAS interested in the Catit Cabrio carrier, and i've heard nothing but good things about it, but $80 is just too much for a carrier, and I found out about the carrier the day after it was on sale for $30. I figured I'd get the kennel cab though because the medium has enough room that for any voyage he should be able to stretch in it, but it's small enough it'll fit in my car, it also has a place where the seat belt slides under to hold the carrier still, and also included a food and water dish that latch onto the door (which is good because I was worried that the normal plastic carriers didn't have food/water dishes.
   
     Above you can see Toothless with a little bit of a neck-do. But my eyes are always drawn to the pink nose first when I look at this picture, I barely even noticed the missing fur until I looked down from his adorable face. Apparently he's well on his way to recovery, he's eating a lot (which is good to see he's bouncing back), and he's playing with toys and using his mouth. I hope this means he's in little to no pain now (I'm sure he is because it sounded like the vet took really good care of him), and I can't wait to see him this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment